Jun 28, 2013 - StaffBirths
A daughter was born to Lauren Evans, of Mead, Colo., at 10:09 p.m. May 25, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital.She weighed 9 pounds, 8 ounces.
A son was born to Michelle J. and John S. Farr, of Lander, at 11:25 p.m. June 9, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces.
Ronnie Buckingham, 61, of Riverton, died Tuesday, June 25, at his daughter's home after a lengthy illness. Per his request, cremation has taken place. A memorial service will be at 10 a.m. Monday, July 1, at Davis Funeral Home.
Amanda Track, 26, died from a sudden illness Sunday, June 22, at her mother's home in Spokane, Wash. Traditional Indian funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Monday, July 1, at the family residence, Crooked Creek Road, Fort Washakie. An evening service and wake also will be held at the same residence at 7 p.m. Sunday, June 30.
Hot Notes Cool Nights Concert is at 7 p.m. at Lander City Park, 405 Fremont St. The theme of the concert is "Patriotic Salute." The guest artist is the Lander musical ensemble "String Theory."
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Cordell Washington, 39, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 3:15 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Edward Brown, 54, of Lander, was arrested for criminal trespass, public intoxication and resisting arrest at about 5:40 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of North Federal Boulevard.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Kristine Truman, 29, of Lander, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 11:40 p.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of Baldwin Creek Road in Lander. According to initial reports, she was driving a Land Cruiser sport utility vehicle that ended up in a ditch on the left side of the road.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 50 calls for service including three involving motor vehicle accidents with one reporting injuries. County ambulances have been dispatched 21 times, and area fire departments responded to four calls for help. Ten people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including one for driving under the influence, five other alcohol-related charges, two felony charges and 11 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 167 inmates including 148 at the facility, 13 in substance abuse treatment programs, three on home detention and three elsewhere.
- Grantor: HANSON TRACIE DIANE TRUSTEE, HANSON FAMILY TRUST, TUCKER TRACIE Legal: Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 19 Block: 8 City: HUDSON, Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 20 Block: 8 City: HUDSON, Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 21 Block: 8 City: HUDSON Grantee: KELLER JESSICA D, KELLER JEREMIAH J
- Grantor: MCNUTT NANCY, KARLEN NANCY, MCNUTT GILBERT Legal: Sub/Mine: SPY GLASS CLUSTER HOMES REPLATTED RI Lot: 94. ..., Sub/Mine: SPY GLASS CLUSTER HOMES REPLATTED RI Lot: 94.4... Grantee: JENKINS THERESA M Notes: LOT 94.4 OLDER RECORDS HAD SMALLER INDEXING FIELD FOR LOTS
- Grantor: LOONEY WILLIAM H, LOONEY JUANITA L Legal: Quarter: NWNE Section: 11 Township: 2N Range: 1E Grantee: SARGENT TAMMY D
- Grantor: SYVERTS STEVEN D Legal: Quarter: SESE Section: 30 Township: 2N Range: 5E Grantee: NELSON JOSHUA L, JENNINGS SARAH
- Grantor: GATEWAY RANCH LLC, MEEKS TAMMIE LEE Legal: Half: N Section: 18 Township: 2N Range: 4E , Half: E Section: 18 Township: 2N Range: 4E Grantee: WEISER ALAN W, WEISER JANET K Notes: WITH EASEMENT
- Grantor: SPRIGGS WARREN V JR Legal: Quarter: NESW Section: 24 Township: 1N Range: 4E , Quarter: SENW Section: 24 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: APODACA CHRISTOPHER
- Grantor: NICHOLS JOSEPH DALE, NICHOLS PAMELA JOY Legal: Sub/Mine: FOREST PARK 1ST ADD RI Lot: 14 Block: 5 City:... Grantee: JOHNSON JERIMIAH J, JOHNSON PAMELA L
- Grantor: DRAKE E WANDA Legal: Quarter: SENW Section: 35 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: BALDES CHADWICK C
- Grantor: GUYMON CLINTON J, GUYMON SANDRA M Legal: Quarter: SESW Section: 29 Township: 32N Range: 99W Grantee: ELLIS JOSEPH S
- Grantor: MULLIN ANGELINA M, MULLIN SHANNON E Legal: Sub/Mine: PARK HILL ADD RI Lot: 15 Block: 1 City: RIVER... Grantee: JEVNE DAVID ALAN, JEVNE JUNE CECYLE
- Grantor: ZEB JHAN, KHAN HASEENA Legal: Sub/Mine: GUSTIN ADD LA Lot: 16 Block: 144 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: GUSTIN ADD LA Lot: 17 Block: 144 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: GUSTIN ADD LA Lot: 18 Block: 144 City: LANDER, ... Grantee: MAA KRUPA LLC
- Grantor: UZZELL LELAND KYLE, UZZELL RENEE IRENE Legal: Sub/Mine: GUSTIN ADD LA Lot: 16 Block: 144 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: GUSTIN ADD LA Lot: 17 Block: 144 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: GUSTIN ADD LA Lot: 18 Block: 144 City: LANDER, ... Grantee: ZEB JHAN , KHAN HASEENA
- Grantor: MILLER PAUL E Legal: Sub/Mine: ATLANTIC CITY 1ST ADD MI Lot: 16 Block: 18 Ci..., Sub/Mine: ATLANTIC CITY 1ST ADD MI Lot: 17 Block: 18 Ci..., Sub/Mine: ATLANTIC CITY 1ST ADD MI Lot: 18 Block: 18 Ci..., ... Grantee: APPLEBY TERRY L
- Grantor: VAN IEPEREN MAURICE Legal: Sub/Mine: CHATTERTON GLENN 1ST ADD RI Lot: 5 Block: 2 C..., Sub/Mine: CHATTERTON GLENN 1ST ADD RI Lot: 6 Block: 2 C... Grantee: URBINA WILMER ALEXANDER
- Grantor: LEONHARDT MATTHEW P, LEONHARDT ELIZABETH Legal: Sub/Mine: REIN PARK ADD RI Lot: 15 City: RIVERTON Grantee: LUOMA ANTHONY J, LUOMA MICHELLE M
- Grantor: SAMUELSON ANDREW RYAN, SAMUELSON JOLENE ELIZABETH Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL TOWN OF RI Lot: 5 Block: 45 ..., Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL TOWN OF RI Lot: 6 Block: 45 ... Grantee: CARRILLO CHEMO A , FUSTOS DANIELLE L
- Groom: PRUITT AARON LEE Bride: SMART ILENE FAY
- Groom: FOXWORTHY JACOB TYLER Bride: ELISEA THOMSEN ELIZABETH TERESA
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.