TodayMay 2, 2013 Staff
A daughter was born to Elizabeth and Winslow Friday, of Ethete, at 5:46 p.m. April 7, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 9 pounds, 6 ounces.
A daughter was born to Shayne and Joey Friday, of Riverton, at 1:54 p.m. April 15, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces.
Riverton Middle School Kiwanis Builder's Club 5K Run/Walk/Roll is at 8 a.m. at the Riverton Middle School. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. Registration is $10 for adults, $5 for students. Fee includes a T-shirt, and proceeds will go to the Ronald McDonald House. Prizes will be awarded.
Easter Craft and Business Fair is 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at St. Margaret's gym, 220 N. Seventh St. E., Riverton.
United Tribes Club Spring Social Powwow is at 1 p.m. at the Central Wyoming College gymnasium, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton. Gourd dancing is at 1 p.m., and the Grand Entry is at 6 p.m. For more information, call 855-2285.
Film Screening and Discussion is 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in the Wind River Room at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton. Wyoming PBS will host a screening and discussion of the upcoming local documentary, "Lived History: The Story of the Wind River Virtual Museum." The event is free and open to the public.
Native American Day Dance Contest is at 4:30 p.m. at the Wind River Casino, 10269 Highway 789, Riverton. For more information, call 1-866-657-1604.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Malcolm Whiteplume, 22, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication and disturbing the peace early Thursday in the 300 block of East Madison Avenue. With him was Daniel Black, 31, of Riverton, who was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. Officials said they received five calls about individuals being disorderly in the area. The subjects reportedly were contacted several times and told to quiet down, but eventually Whiteplume was found pounding on a window and yelling.
- Teresa Swimmer, 36, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court.
•Q94;A Riverton ambulance responded Wednesday to Cherry Street to assist a 59-year-old man who reportedly had fallen off a roof. According to initial reports, the man suffered an injury to his neck but was not bleeding after the accident, which took place just before noon Wednesday. He reportedly was conscious and breathing after the incident. Reports state he fell fewer than 10 feet.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Kym Fasthorse, 19, of Ethete, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 1:15 a.m. Thursday in the 1500 block of Webbwood Road in Riverton.
- Jose Vaquera Lopez, 34, of St. Stephen's, was arrested on a warrant out of Texas at about 10:15 a.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of Rendezvous Road in St. Stephen's.
- Grantor: COOPER CHRISTOPHER J, COOPER JESSIE J Legal: Quarter: SESW Section: 32 Township: 3N Range: 2E Grantee: DOUKAS LARRY R
- Grantor: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION Legal: Sub/Mine: UPPER LITTLE WARM SPRING CREEK SUB REPLAT LOTS... Grantee: SMITH JUSTIN R, RAADT LEIANNA JO Notes: SPECIAL / LIMITED WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: NORRIS ROBERT A Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW ESTATES 1ST ADD LA Lot: 7 Block: 2 ... Grantee: NORRIS RENTALS LLC
- Grantor: NETHERCOTT DENNIS M TRUSTEE, NETHERCOTT KAREN B TRUSTEE, NETHERCOTT FAMILY TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: WESTSIDE ADDITION SH Lot: 12 Block: 18 City: ... Grantee: MENZIES JEFF
- Grantor: SEDLACEK WILLIAM ADAM Legal: Half: E Quarter: SE Section: 30 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: KISTER BENJAMIN JOSEPH, KISTER DEBORAH ANN Notes: RESERVING OIL, GAS & OTHER MINERALS TO
- Grantor: VINCENT ROBERT S Legal: Sub/Mine: CECIL WOOD ADD RI Lot: 17 Block: 7 City: RIVE... Grantee: WEST SHEILA A
- Grantor: DEBEVOISE NANCY M Legal: Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 19 Block: 31 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: PATTENS ADD LA Lot: 20 Block: 31 City: LANDER Grantee: DEBEVOISE NANCY M TRUSTEE, DEBEVOISE NANCY M LIVING TRUST
- Groom: ANDERSON ROSS ERIC Bride: WILSON HAILEE LYNN
- Groom: SPOONHUNTER LAMAR REDHAWK Bride: DAY PAULITA ANN
- Groom: DANIELS MICHAEL SHANE Bride: PETERSON CASSIE RAE
- Groom: RAGAN MICHAEL DENNIS Bride: DONOVAN CYNTHIA SUZANNE SOMMER
- Groom: TREBER CORY JAMES Bride: HANSON BRHE LYNN
- Groom: LOWERY ROBERT LEE Bride: MALOFF KELLY NMN