A family-owned daily newspaper serving Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming since 1949
Apr 5, 2013 - Staff
Mary A. Kaiser, 105, died Monday, Jan. 28, 2013, in Riverton. A celebration of her life service will be at 10 a.m. ...
There is more! Read the rest of the story - subscribe today!
Mary A. Kaiser, 105, died Monday, Jan. 28, 2013, in Riverton. A celebration of her life service will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 13, at Davis Funeral Home with Pastor Mark Thurman of the Riverton Methodist Church officiating. A reception will follow at the Riverton Methodist Church, 1116 W. Park Ave.
Kendall Moss Jr., 53, of Riverton, died Wednesday, April 3, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 9, at St. Stephen's Catholic Church. A rosary will be at 7 p.m. Monday, April 8, at St. Stephen's Catholic Church. A wake will follow at 1512 Bitterroot Drive in the Beaver Creek Housing. Burial will be at the Arapaho Catholic Cemetery.
Graham Parfitt, 18, formerly of Lander, died Tuesday, April 2, near Lusk. Cremation has taken place, and memorial services will be at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 6, at Storey Gym, 2810 House Ave., Cheyenne. A reception will follow at 5 p.m., April 6, in the Central High School commons, Cheyenne.
Ruth Schierwagen, 84, of Riverton, died Thursday, April 4, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. Services are planned for 2 p.m. Tuesday, April 9, Davis Funeral Home.
Jerry Barlow Performance is at 7 p.m. at Headwaters Arts and Conference Center, 20 Stalnaker St., Dubois. The event is free and open to the public.
City Council Work Session is at 7 p.m. at Riverton City Hall, 816 N. Federal Blvd., Riverton.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Andrea Warren from Tobin A. Warren. Joint custody of minor child. Wife's former name of Bryce restored.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- William Hamilton, 40, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 8:30 p.m. Thursday at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Gary Holt, 50, of Dubois, was arrested for driving under the influence and open container at about 9:45 p.m. Thursday in the 1200 block of 17 Mile Road. According to reports, someone called police to say Holt was intoxicated and driving toward Riverton in a red GMC pickup truck.
- Lynnard Immenschuh, 18, of Riverton, was arrested for simple assault.
- Terrance Posey, 23, of Ethete, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 10:15 a.m. Thursday at the Fremont County Courthouse in Riverton.
- Tami Shultz, 49, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 3:30 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Wyoming Highway 789 and Rendezvous Road south of Riverton. According to reports, she had been escorted from the Wind River Casino before she was arrested.
- Grantor: BOULETTE JOHN Legal: Quarter: NWSW Section: 7 Township: 33N Range: 99W , Section: 7 Township: 33N Range: 99W Lot: 3 Grantee: GILMARTIN LYNANNE, BOULETTE JOHN , BULATOVIC BRIAN
- Grantor: BOULETTE JERRY JOHN TRUSTEE, BOULETTE JERRY JOHN REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST Legal: Quarter: NESE Section: 12 Township: 33N Range: 100W Grantee: GILMARTIN LYNANNE, BOULETTE JOHN , BULATOVIC BRIAN
- Grantor: EICKSTEDT ELSE LA TRUSTEE, EICKSTEDT ELSE LA LIVING TRUST Legal: Quarter: SWNE Section: 19 Township: 33N Range: 99W Grantee: KAIL BRITTANI R, SPRINGSTON DUSTIN D
- Grantor: BROWN ALLEN R, BROWN CINDY D Legal: Sub/Mine: BROWN S MEADOW SUB MI Lot: 2 City: MISCELLANE... Grantee: MACNAUGHTON SCOTT, MACNAUHGTON GAIL
- Grantor: SIMS DAVID, MASHAK REBECCA LEE Legal: Sub/Mine: CAPITOL HILL ADD LA Lot: 5 Block: 132 City: L..., Sub/Mine: CAPITOL HILL ADD LA Lot: 4 Block: 132 City: L... Grantee: BOSTICK MICHAEL
- Groom: HERNANDEZ JOSHUA NEVIN Bride: SANDERSON NECOLE MARIE
- Groom: GRAHAM WILLIAM DAVID Bride: ROGERS SANDRA KAY
- Groom: LEWIS CODY CURRAN BUTLER Bride: BESTUL ASLYN RAE
- Groom: BIRD CAMRON GLEN Bride: LYONS JESSICA RANAE