News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Dec 28, 2012 - Staff
Elliott SunRhodes, 57, died Tuesday, Dec. 25, at Morning Star Manor in Fort Washakie. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 29, at St. Michael's Mission with Sally Bubb officiating. An evening service and wake will be at 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 28, at St. Michael Mission. Interment will be in the Yellow Calf Cemetery.
B. Craig Weber, 58, died Wednesday, Dec. 26, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. A memorial service will be at 10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 31, at Davis Funeral Home. Cremation┬ will take┬ place.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Regina G. Hildebrant from Dean K. Hildebrant. Wife's former name of Faris restored.
David Anthony Holakowski from Kristin Lee Holakowski.
Albertina June Isis from Shawn Michael Durham.
Nicole Marie Kappus from Patrick Timothy Kappus.
Josh Knigge from Alicia Knigge. Wife granted primary custody of minor child. Wife's former name of Omsberg restored.
James Brent Knudsen from Cindy Ann Knudsen. Wife's former name of Pannell restored.
Shellly Jean Loper from Donald Ray Loper.
Lauri A. Meeks from William D. Meeks. Joint custody of the minor children.
Melanie Mitchell from Scott Mitchell.
David Wayne Munda from Virginia Perez Munda. Father granted custody of minor children.
Bryan Thomas Neal from Megan Diane Huyck.
Joseph Chad Porter from Betty Ann Porter.
Lynette Quayle from Robert Scott Quayle.
Cecil Warren Richardson from Tauna Pauline Richardson. Wife's former name of GroomSmith restored.
Sandra R. Swa from Kent Swa aka Kent Vernal Hoff.
Nicole L. Trujillo from Adam J. Trujillo. Joint custody of minor children.
Marc Henry Washenfelder from Periann Washenfelder. Joint custody of minor children. Wife's former name of Peterson restored.
Beth Ann Watts from Joshua Lynn Watts. Wife granted primary custody of minor children.
Karissa Wostenberg from Devon Wostenberg. Wife granted custody of minor child. Wife's former name of Aamold restored.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- No arrests were recorded during this timeframe.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Dawn Bell, 32, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at about 11:45 a.m. Thursday in the 200 block of East Main Street.
- Vincent Yellowbear, 51, of Arapahoe, was arrested for public intoxication with a blood-alcohol content of .20 at about 6:30 p.m. Thursday in the 300 block of North Federal Boulevard. With him was Denise Piper, 29, of Ethete, who was arrested for shoplifting and public intoxication with a blood-alcohol content of .34.
- Daniel Black, 31, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 6:40 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of North Third Street East.
- Groom: KAPER CODY LEE Bride: LEWIS REBEKKAH ANNE
- Groom: MILLER MARK STEVEN Bride: ROSKOWSKE TERESSA MAE
- Groom: PINGREE ANTHONY STEVEN Bride: SANDERS PATRICIA ANN
- Groom: KNAPP ERNEST DWYANE Bride: FOURNIER ALEXIS DIANA
- Groom: SHOWS BEZALEEL JAMES BULL Bride: IMES KARA ALEXANDRA
- Groom: BROWN SHANE MICHAEL Bride: DEWEY JOCELYN FERN
- Groom: WILLOW THERON JOSEPH Bride: FRIDAY TAMARA ANN
- Groom: HOESSEL NICKOLAS JAY Bride: GRIEO SARAH NAOMI
- Groom: DURAN DXTER JORDAN Bride: POSELL MEGAN NMN
- Groom: WELLER JORDAN THOMAS Bride: GONZALES DIANE MARIE
- Groom: BENSON AARON JOHN Bride: PERCIFIELD NICOLE RAE
- Groom: MOWREY JOHN HOWARD Bride: CASSIDY NATALIE NMN
- Groom: FULWILDER GORDAN LEROY II Bride: LITTLE DONITA LUCILLE
- Groom: C HAIR JAMES ROBERT Bride: TIDZUMP STACIE LEE
- Groom: HUGHES JACOB GENE Bride: KLINKER AUTUMN DANAE
- Groom: ENOS DARWIN CARROLL SR Bride: DAMON MARGARET ANN
- Groom: ANDERSON ROBERT STANLEY Bride: GRINELS SUSAN MARIE
- Groom: PERSSON KENNETH VICTOR JR Bride: FESSLER CATHERINE LOUISE
- Groom: GRANGER RONALD ANTHONY Bride: BREAZZEAL ALISA MAE
- Groom: CASSITY TYLER WARREN Bride: HINKLE SARAH ANN