Dec 27, 2012 - StaffDeaths
Marilyn A. Albright, 58, died Tuesday, Dec. 25. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 29, at Davis Funeral Home with Pastor Echo Klaproth conducting. Interment will follow at Lake View Cemetery in Shoshoni. Visitation will be 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 28, at Davis Funeral Home.
Clarence "Bull" Armajo Jr., 18, of Lander, died Monday, Dec. 24, in a one-vehicle accident. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 28, at Blue Sky Hall in Ethete. An evening service and wake will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 27, at the home of Tom and Mary DeKing, 7 Lower North Fork Road. Interment will be in the Yellow Calf Cemetery in Ethete.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Marja Jacques from Marco Antonio Papaqui Alonso. Wife granted custody of minor children.
Richard Bertran from Michelle Bertran.
Melissa Renee Boothe from James Austin Boothe. Wife's former name of Gross restored.
Dustin C. Brost from Tessa L. Brost. Joint custody of minor children.
Michele L. Dempster from Peter F. Dempster. Joint custody of minor child. Wife's former name of Marrow restored.
Jacob E. Gantz from Sheena C. Gantz. Joint custody of minor child.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Friday to Thursday morning:
- Chet Killsree, 42, of Riverton, was arrested for probation violation at about 9:45 a.m. Friday on Snowberry Lane in Riverton.
- Catherine Thulin, 37, of Springville, Utah, was arrested for driving under the influence, notice required of driver and open container at about 10:50 p.m. Friday in the 10600 block of Wyoming Highway 789 in Riverton.
- Michael Timbana, 31, of Fort Washakie, was arrested for driving under the influence, fleeing/attempting to elude, registration violation, driving while under suspension and lighted lamps and illuminating. According to reports, he allegedly drank several shots of rum and crashed his 1993 Ford Truck into an apartment building in the 800 block of North Second Street in Lander. A Fremont County Sheriff's deputy was patrolling on North Second Street when he said he observed Timbana's vehicle approaching and headed north. The deputy said the vehicle was operating without headlights and had swerved into the oncoming lane of traffic. The deputy reportedly turned and attempted to stop the vehicle in the 600 block of North Second Street. When the deputy turned on his emergency lights, the vehicle reportedly increased speed for two blocks before side-swiping two parked cars along North Second Street. The vehicle then continued forward and struck the apartment building, crashing into the living room. According to reports, two adults and two children were inside of the apartment when Timbana drove through their home, but none of the home's occupants was injured in the crash as they were in a different portion of the home when the incident happened. Officials said Timbana and his 36-year-old female passenger both had to be extricated from the vehicle, and they both were taken to Lander Regional Hospital. After he was medically cleared, Timbana was arrested and transported to the Fremont County Jail. Officials took a sample of Timbana's blood, but they will not know his alleged level of intoxication until results come back.
- Lisa Vincent, 42, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence and no insurance.
- Timothy Kenyon, 22, of Lander, was arrested for contempt of court.
In Riverton Police Department reports Friday to Thursday morning:
- Gerald SittingEagle, 50, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court.
- Sidney Berry, 37, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 11:20 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of South Federal Boulevard.
- Nathon Blake, 27, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence and driving while under suspension at about 2:10 a.m. Saturday in the 100 block of North Fifth Street East.
- Francene Lawson, 52, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court.
- Vincent YellowBear, 51, of Arapahoe, was arrested for public intoxication and on a warrant for failure to appear at about 8:30 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Danelle Enos, 20, of Fort Washakie, was arrested for minor under the influence, public intoxication and resisting arrest at about 11:10 p.m. Saturday in the 3000 block of College Hill Drive.
- Steven Carpenter, 22, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Kenneth Shakespeare, 26, of Arapahoe, was arrested for shoplifting, public intoxication and on four warrants out of Riverton at about 10:50 a.m. Monday in the 700 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- William Haddenham, 55, of Riverton, was arrested for possession of marijuana at about 12:20 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of East Pershing Avenue. With him was Dennis Buffalo, 34, of Riverton, who was arrested on warrants for failure to appear.
- Trevor Swanson, 34, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 4:30 p.m. Monday in the 1200 block of West Main Street.
- Paul Bell, 51, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication and resisting arrest at about 7:25 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of East Main Street.
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.