TodayNov 9, 2012 Staff
A son was born to Sharon Felter and George Sankey Sr., of Ethete, at 7:43 p.m. Oct. 7, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces.
A daughter was born to Kaylan Baker and Cody Schilling, of Riverton, at 1:28 p.m. Sept. 27. 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces.
A son was born to Emily and Bob Wesley, of Lander, at 1:29 a.m. Sept. 18, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 8.8 ounces.
Alice L. Farlow, 86, died Wednesday, Nov. 7, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She was cremated according to her wishes. There will be a graveside service for the family at 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1, at Mountain View Cemetery.
Florence R. (Calvert) Holden, 74, died Tuesday, Nov. 6, at her home. Services will be at 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, at Hudson's Funeral Home, and a reception will follow at the VFW Hall.
Harold Rivera died Tuesday, Nov. 6, in Lander. Visitation will begin at 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12, in the Chapel of Mount Hope, Hudson's Funeral Home. A rosary will begin at 7:30 p.m. Visitation will then end at 8 p.m. The funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, at the Holy Rosary Catholic Church. Cremation will follow.
Veterans Day Pancake Breakfast is 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the VFW, 1409 W. Main St., Riverton.
Veteran's Parade and Chili Feed is 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Riverton City Park.
Fremont County Historical Society Meeting is at 1 p.m. at the Hudson Town Hall. Gene Thompson will review his books on the history of the Lander mills. There will be turkey and all the fixing. All are welcome and encouraged to bring a side dish to share. For more information, call 332-9499.
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson is 3:30 p.m. in the children's department at the Riverton Branch Library, 1330 W. Park Ave.
Annual Quilts for Valor will be at 6 p.m. at the Riverton VFW, 1409 W. Main St., Riverton. Doors open at 6 p.m. for nominated veterans to pick out their quilts. The presentation will be at 7 p.m. Refreshments will be served.
City Council Work Session is 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Riverton City Hall, 816 N. Federal Blvd., Riverton.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Jermy Don Duffy from Caitlin Duffy. Wife's former name of White restored.
Timothy M. Dwyer from Kathleen V. Dwyer. Joint custody of minor children. Wife's former name of Simcox restored.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- William Crazythunder, 28, of Ethete, was arrested for probation revocation.
- Andrea Weber, 29, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Lawrencetta Addison, 55, of Lander, was arrested for contempt of court at about 10:20 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of North Federal Boulevard. With her was Nelson Duran, 32, of Riverton, who was arrested for public intoxication and resisting arrest, and Jody Blackburn, 32, of Riverton, who was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Patrick Arthur, 31, of Arapahoe, was arrested for disturbing the peace early Friday.
- Grantor: ARAPAHO TRIBE OF THE WIND RIVER RESERVATION, NORTHERN ARAPAHOE TRIBE Legal: Quarter: NENE Section: 8 Township: 1s Range: 2e , Half: W Quarter: NW Section: 9 Township: 1s Range: 2e , Quarter: NWNE Section: 9 Township: 1s Range: 2e Grantee: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN TRUST, ARAPAHO TRIBE OF THE WIND RIVER RESERVATION, NORTHERN ARAPAHOE TRIBE
- Grantor: ROBERTS STERLING T TRUSTEE, ARCHER APRIL C TRUSTEE, BERG MARJORIE L ADMINSTRATIVE TRUST Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI ORIGINAL TOWN OF SH Lot: 13 Block: 15..., Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI ORIGINAL TOWN OF SH Lot: 14 Block: 15..., Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI ORIGINAL TOWN OF SH Lot: 15 Block: 15..., ... Grantee: DIETSCH KEITH