TodaySep 5, 2012 Staff
In Sunday's Ranger, the page A-5 story "Fremont County libraries offer longer business hours" should have said the libraries in Lander and Riverton are open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday. They are closed Sunday.
A daughter was born to Tiffany and Andy Linck, of Riverton, at 1:32 p.m. April 15, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces.
A son was born to Kayla Lincoln, of Arapahoe, and Dennis Posey, of Fort Washakie, at 6:49 p.m. June 7, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 15 ounces.
A son was born to Carmella D. Lambert, of Arapahoe, at 6:02 p.m. July 20, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 12 ounces.
A son was born to Willow Wilson and Dallas Manzanares Sr., of Riverton, at 7:46 p.m. Aug. 13, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 3.8 ounces.
Gerald Paul Headley, 66, of Arapahoe, died Sept. 1, 2012, at Wyoming Medical Center in Casper. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 7, at St. Stephens Catholic Church. Burial will follow at Arapahoe Catholic Cemetery. A rosary will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 6, at St. Stephen's Catholic Church with a wake to follow at his residence.
Donna Lee Hull, 61, formally of Riverton, died Friday, Aug. 31, 2012. A memorial mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 8, in Gate of Heaven Church, 618 E. Fourth St., South Boston, Md.
Richard "Big Rock" Shakespeare, 83, died Sunday, Aug. 26, 2012, at his home. Funeral services were Thursday, Aug. 30, at Blue Sky Hall at Ethete with the Catholic clergy officiating. Interment was in the Shakespeare Family Cemetery at Ethete.
Lucy Willow, 83, died Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2012, at her home following a lengthy illness. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 8, at St. Stephens Mission with the Catholic clergy officiating. A rosary and wake will be at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 7, at the Grace Willow residence, No. 626 Ethete Road, Ethete. Interment will be in the St. Stephens Catholic Cemetery at St. Stephens.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- No arrested were reported during this timeframe.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Clowry Means, 45, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 1:45 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- Sequioa Middleton, 43, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant at about 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of East Madison Avenue.
- Marland Underwood, 34, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication and urinating in public at about 11:50 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- Charlene Yellowfox, 47, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 5:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of West Washington Avenue.
- Keith Dow, 26, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 6:15 p.m. Tuesday on North Federal Boulevard. According to reports, officers were responding to a Report Every Drunk Driver Immediately call.
- Dillion Siebeck, 33, of Riverton, was arrested for careless driving, leaving the scene of an accident and destruction of property at about 7:20 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of East Monroe Avenue.
- Sandra Lucero, 49, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication just before 8 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- Dallas Dresser, 25, of Riverton, was arrested on municipal warrants at about 9:20 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of North Federal Boulevard.
The Wyoming State Engineer's Office report on stream flows, reservoir levels and canal diversions in the Wind River Basin as of Tuesday, Sept. 4, are as listed in the first column. The readings for Monday, Sept. 5, are in the second column. Measurements are in cubic feet per second unless otherwise stated.
Wind River near Dubois 78 80
Dinwoody Creek above Lakes, Near Burris 184 208
Bull Lake Creek above Bull Lake 175 193
Bull Lake Creek near Lenore 1,260 1,240
Wind River near Crowheart 1,500 1,500
Wind River near Kinnear 348 347
Wind River at Riverton 34 32
Little Popo Agie River near Lander 20 22
Little Wind River near Riverton -- --
Wind River above Boysen Reservoir 175 173
Fivemile Creek near Shoshoni 313 322
Wind River below Boysen Reservoir 908 908