Aug 24, 2012 - StaffBirths
A daughter was born to Pearlene Coando and Louis Meeks, of Fort Washakie, at 3:10 a.m. June 14, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 11.8 ounces.
A son was born to Angela V. Todd, of Ethete, and Starr D. Miller Sr., of Arapahoe, at 6:11 p.m. June 28, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 12 ounces.
A daughter was born to Andrea YellowBear and Christopher Monroe, of Riverton, at 5:26 p.m. Aug. 7, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 11 pounds, 12 ounces.
A daughter was born to Danielle Croce and Cody Moore, of Shoshoni, at 10:05 p.m. June 23, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces.
A son was born to Deidre L. Moss and Dennis Bearing Jr., of Riverton, at 10:02 p.m. March 10, 2012, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 0.2 ounces.
A son was born to Shyla Nicholas, of Lander, at 6:17 p.m. May 12, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces.
A son was born to Tamara Timbana and Blaine Niedo, of Fort Washakie, at 8 a.m. June 21, 2012, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 6.9 ounces.
Bud Boller, 84, of Dubois, died Wednesday, Aug. 22, at the Help for Health Hospice Home. Private family services were at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 24, at the Davis Funeral Home. Burial followed at Mountain View Cemetery.
Jack Cameron, 72, formerly of Lander, died Tuesday, Aug. 21, at his home in Casper. A memorial service will be at 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 27, at Christ United Methodist Church in Casper with a reception to follow.
Marvin J. Schlichenmayer (aka "Slick" or "Tex"), 85, died Sunday, Aug. 19, in hospice care in Riverton. A family memorial service will be at a later date.
Wind River Casino Classic Barrel Race is at 10 a.m. at the Wind River Casino, 10269 Hwy. 789, Riverton. For more information, call 856-1472.
To add an event to the community calendar, please e-mail the information to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "community calendar"R00;in the subject line.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Richard Santistevan, 58, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for probation revocation
- Joshua R. Wilson, 28, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for probation revocation and failure to appear.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Tammy Jezewski, 48, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant at about 10:50 a.m. Thursday in the 300 block of North Broadway Avenue.
- Clowry Means, 45, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 11:50 a.m. Thursday in the 2100 block of West Sunset Drive.
- Billy Napier, 19, of Riverton, was arrested on a municipal warrant at about 12:30 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of North Fifth Street East.
- Damon SunRhodes, 30, of Fort Washakie, was arrested on a municipal warrant at about 3:30 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- Elizabeth Valdez, 59, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 9:15 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Kenneth Shakespeare, 26, of Arapahoe, was arrested for disturbing the peace and petit larceny at about 11:21 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of North Federal Boulevard.
The Wyoming State Engineer's Office report on stream flows, reservoir levels and canal diversions in the Wind River Basin as of Thursday, Aug. 23, are as listed in the first column. The readings for Wednesday, Aug. 22, are in the second column. Measurements are in cubic feet per second unless otherwise stated.
Wind River near Dubois -- --
Dinwoody Creek above Lakes, Near Burris 264 272
Bull Lake Creek above Bull Lake 222 220
Bull Lake Creek near Lenore 1,380 1,340
Wind River near Crowheart 1,710 1,670
Wind River near Kinnear 371 371
Wind River at Riverton 40 41
Little Popo Agie River near Lander 50 52
Little Wind River near Riverton 33 33
Wind River above Boysen Reservoir 431 435
Fivemile Creek near Shoshoni 288 258
Wind River below Boysen Reservoir 991 1,000
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.